We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented marketing/PR Graduate to join us at BrightWord PR.
The successful candidate will be working in a small, friendly and hard working team so will need to be able to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in with all areas of the business. Each day is so different here at BrightWord – one day you could be writing a blog article and the next organising an experiential event for press.
This is a great opportunity for a graduate to get hands on experience and develop existing marketing and PR skills in a small and friendly environment, with great potential for career progression.
The successful candidate will support our team in activities such as social media management, copywriting, developing and delivering e-newsletter campaigns, updating websites, supporting PR campaigns and managing design and print materials when necessary.
We are a busy agency so the candidate will need to be able to prioritise and multi-task. Self-motivation and organisation are key to this role – as is a natural aptitude for PR and marketing.
– Candidates should have gained a marketing, PR or communications degree. We will also consider applicants without a degree but who can demonstrate a background in marketing with relevant experience on their CV
– Motivation and a desire to contribute to a dynamic business
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Creative and enthusiastic with energy and commitment
– Ability to work independently as well as in a team
– The ability to prioritise and multi-task
– Proficiency in using software such as WordPress, Mailchimp and Microsoft Office, as well as experience managing social media platforms
This is a part time position for a minimum period of 3 months with the flexibility to work from home 2 days per week.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.